American Walk in Coolers 800-430-4468
100% Made In The USA
- Call for a fast Quote! Our knowledgeable sales staff is ready to answer your questions.
- We sell custom-made Walk-In Coolers and Freezers for all uses!
- American Walk in Coolers direct ships to all 50 states and over 30 countries around the world!
- With our manufacturing facilities located in Fl, CA, TN, TX, AZ; you save on shipping with every order.
- Turnkey convenient store programs available nationwide, checkout QuickMart Franchise button
Thank you for visiting American Walk-in Coolers, this website was designed to make your Walk-in Purchase easy and most of all Cost Effective through Value Engineering. Take a moment and review our helpful information and when you are ready, give us a call at 800-430-4468. Our helpful and experienced Staff will be happy to answer any and all questions.
At American Walk in Coolers you purchase with confidence. American Walk in Coolers is Accredited by the BBB with A Rating. Dunn & Bradstreet Rates American Walk in Coolers at 94% on Reliability, Cost, Quality Control, Customer Support and Responsiveness. Integrity is the foundation that sets American Walk in Coolers apart from the competition.
American Walk in Coolers direct ships to anywhere in the United States, Mexico, South America and Overseas. With our quick ship production schedule, your Walkin Cooler is on its way, reaching most United States locations within 3 days of completion. Our partnership with Con-Way freight guarantees the lowest cost shipping anywhere, with the option of guaranteed arrival date or the shipping is free.
Satisfied Customers of American Walk-In Coolers:
Independent testing laboratories have certified American Walk in Cooler panels and components to meet a number of codes and certification standards including:
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed Panels - Panels tested and evaluated for burning characteristics, smoke developed index and flame spread rating, as noted on the drawings and label affixed to the rated panel.
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Listed Doors - Door panel assemblies tested and evaluated by UL for the various electrical requirements.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) - Compliance with NSF standard #7. Authorized to bear the NSF Mark.
- State of Oregon - Licensed/registered as provided by law of the State of Oregon as an approved manufacturer of structural insulated panels.
- City of Los Angeles, California - Certified and approved under Research Report RR 25314 (CSI #13030) as fabricator of Coolers and Freezers.
- City of New York - Panels approved by the Material and Equipment Acceptance Division under MEA file.
- City of Houston, Texas - Certified and approved under provisions of section 17010.1 of the Houston Building Code as fabricator of Exterior Coolers and Freezers.
- US Federal Requirements (EISA) - Meets and exceeds the federal requirements with R-29 coolers and R-32 for freezers
We provide all of our customers with personal, specialized assistance on the designing of all Walk-in Coolers, Freezers and Display Walk in with glass doors. We will answer every single one of your questions regarding Refrigeration types and different applications that would be the best fit for your Walk-in Refrigeration requirements. Providing design and build technical support and installation of Walk-in Coolers and freezers for new commercial construction, and commercial tenant improvement in addition to Restaurants, Resorts, Convenience Stores and more. American Walk-in Coolers will save you time and money on any Walk-in Cooler or Freezer; through value engineering we ensure you're receiving prompt and competitive service with unsurpassed quality. Our Walk in Coolers are 100% Made in the USA!
An overview of how a Walk in cooler and freezer works is that it cools with a condensing unit and an evaporation coil. The condensing unit is located on the exterior of the unit while the evaporator is on the interior. A compressor compresses the gas into a liquid which is then pumped through the condensing unit coil. A fan blows outside air through the coil. The gas is condensed into a liquid and then pumped through a copper pipe into the evaporator coil. The liquid can expand back into a gas in the evaporator coil, which causes a rapid chill of the evaporator. The air inside the walk-in cooler is blown across the coil. The coil absorbs the warmth from the walk-in cooler. The gas exits the walk-in cooler through a larger cooler pipe to the condensing unit where it is again compressed and cooled to a liquid state.The cycle restarts again as it is returned to the evaporator coil.
A walk-in cooler, freezer or a combination is an essential and important piece of equipment in the food industry. A walk-in cooler is large enough to accommodate the storage of bulk perishable foods while making foods easy to load, unload and locate.
Give us a call at 800-430-4468 to help you find the walk in coolers, freezer or combination that fits your needs and budget. 100% financing available.
We are fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. We will provide you with a timely proposal on and for every single one of your Walk-in Coolers & Freezer or Food Service Requirements.