E Series Specification and Product Details.
American Walk In Coolers offer versatility and superiority in the cold storage and freezer industry. Our camlock system makes any size cooler or freezer easy-to-assemble. Outdoor remote refrigeration systems have the highest BTUH rating with matching high efficiency evaporator coils. The refrigeration condenser unit can be placed on top of the Walk-in storage, on concrete pad outside or on your building rooftop up to 50’ distance.
Panels consist of die-formed interior and exterior metal pans fastened to a perimeter high-density (no wood) insulation for maximum structural strength and highest R-Value. EISA Compliance Title 111, section 312 approved.
These panels are tongue-and-groove camlock design to ensure joints are airtight and vapor proof. Panels are modular in design for quick field assembly and future modification flexibility. Camlock fasteners are used to secure adjacent panels. These camlocks are lever acting with eccentric hooked locks and mating pins securely anchored in the adjacent panel to assure the ease of alignment and positive seal. Camlock spacing is not to exceed 48” on center. Access ports for camlocks will be covered with snap-in cap plugs. Standard metal is 26-gauge silver stucco embossed galvanized steel interior/exterior. Minimum steel thickness is 0.019” with G-90 galvanized coating.
The Standard 36” X 78” Overlap door has an edge consisting of a PVC perimeter into which the interior and exterior metal skins are secured to create a thermal break between metal facings. The PVC frame includes a PVC bulb type compression gasket with magnetic steel core to maintain an airtight seal and to allow quick replacement if needed. Freezer doors have concealed heated jamb and threshold heater, easily assembled for replacement or service. Heated pressure relief vent port shall be provided on freezer applications. Cooler doors do not require a door heater. The door hinges shall be heavy-duty cam-lift design in bright chrome finish. Hinges have steel pins with nylon bushings designed to support twice the weight of the door. The door latch is constructed of similar materials and finish as the door hinges. The latch incorporates an inside safety release that complies with OSHA standards. All doors shall be self-closing without assistance when opened to 90 degrees and shall remain open when opened wider than 90 degrees. The bottom of the door includes a flexible sweep.
Each entrance door comes with a vapor proof light fixture, shipped loose, for mounting on the interior of the door section. The light fixture shall include a shatterproof globe cover (light bulb not included). Light switch with pilot light is factory installed and can be flush mounted on the exterior of the door section. All wiring within the door section, heater (if required), switch, and light fixture, are factory installed in conduit and terminates at a junction box above the door. Field connection by others is required for complete operation 120-volt, 60 cycle, 1-phase. All components to be U.L. approved.
Testing and Approvals:
- Electrical and refrigeration components are Underwriters Laboratories and National Sanitation Foundation Listed or Certified.
- Panels Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard #7.
- SGS US Testing Company, Inc. Report Number 740813-1
- Flame spread and smoke developed per UL-723, ASTM E84-95b, ANSI/NFPA No. 255, and UBC No. 8-1.
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) - Compliance with NSF standard #7Component # N017217
- California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 20 compliant.
- State of Oregon Manufacturer # M564 Insignia Registration Program
- City of New York-Panels approved by the Material and Equipment Acceptance Division under MEA File.
- City of Houston, Texas – Certified and approved under provisions of section 17010.1 of the Houston Building Code as fabricator of Exterior Coolers and Freezers.
- US Federal Requirements (EISA) – Meeting and exceeding the federal requirements with R-29 coolers and R-32 for freezers
|Door Type||Solid / Swing|
|Diamond Kick Plate||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|NSF / UL Listed||Yes|
|Outdoor Remote Refrigeration system included
Optional: Self contained
|Cooler Temperature Range
Freezer Temperature Range