• Orders – All orders resulting from a written sales agreement from American Walk In Coolers are subject to acceptance by American Walk In Coolers, Production will not begin until American Walk In Coolers has provided terms and conditions to customer and customer has provided signed Sales Agreement, signed approved drawings and signed production release form.
• Changes – Changes made by purchaser after fabrication has begun must be submitted in writing, and purchaser agrees to pay any extra cost resulting from changes.
• Claims – Title passes to buyer upon delivery to carrier unless otherwise indicated. Safe delivery is the responsibility of the carrier and any loss or damage should be noted on the bill of lading before acceptance of shipment(s). Buyers shall retain all damaged items until such time American Walk-In Coolers Files a Claim for damages on the Customers behalf. Buyer Shall be responsible for the payment of damaged replacement cost prior to shipping new items, any and all insurance reimbursement shall go directly to buyer.
• Codes and Regulations – American Walk In Coolers, assumes no responsibility for costs incurred due to any changes to its products in order to comply with any federal, state or local codes and/or regulations.
• Restocking Policies – Orders that are cancelled or changed by the customer after they have been released for production will be subject to a 50% fee or a full-amount fee based on the total quoted and invoiced amount.
• Refrigeration – Refrigeration is designed for NORMAL HOLDING TEMPERATURE ONLY. Product load, personnel, location and usage can affect sizing.
• All Sales are considered Final, No Exceptions